Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Marriage of Your Dreams




Rick Johnson is one of my favorite authors. He has written several books on relationships and parenting. He one again writes an awesome book that is full of great tips and advice.

Some of the topics that he covers in his book:

His need for respect and admiration
His sexual desires
His communication style
His work
His emotions
His relationship with the "other woman" in his life (his mother).

Written from a mans perspective, but with a woman's sensitivity, he covers most of the pertinent topics. One thing that I thought was really neat was that he includes question and answers about relationships that he has collected.

I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”